2012年11月30日星期五

Is Qivana The Next Hyper-Growth Network Marketing

Over the last 12 years I've been in the network marketing industry and have experienced the different obstacles that business builders must deal with. I started to see massive success when I realized how important it was to choose a winning company to get started with. As time passed I learned that there are three very important components to look for when selecting a network marketing company. The three components are: 1. Founders who have built booming businesses in the past 2. A revolutionary product system 3. A lucrative compensation plan. Before I learned these key components I was in a few companies that self-destructed. Next time I joined a MLM I was going to do my homework. I spent time with the management teams of many network marketing companies, but was blown away when I got to meet the founders of Qivana. I personally was able to meet four of the five founders. Justin Banner (CSO), Rodney James (CSO), Craig Johanson (CMO), and Devin Glazier (CFO) are the the remarkable founders of Qivana モンクレール ダウン. These gentlemen have all been key players in successful network marketing companies before. In fact, they had played an integral part in helping four companies achieve hyper-growth status! This fulfilled the first requiremnet I was looking for. Next I learned about Qivana's products. The Qivana product system approach is unlike any in the network marketing industry.Other MLM's build their entire brand around a single 'super-fruit' that is supposed to solve all problems for everyone. Too many network marketing companies paint themselves into a corner where they are unable to tap into mainstream appeal. Qivana has created product systems that revolve around natural health. They have taken products that are powerful in and of themselves and combined them into and even more effective system.. The system follows a very simple 3-step philosophy-Stabilize, Vitalize http://www.monclersale.me, and Optimize. I checked the second component as being complete. Last but not least I learned about Qivana's compensation plan. Qivana uses a uni-level binary hybric structure moncler. This isn't too unique so I didn't concentrate on that too much. What I found unique was how easy it was to qualify and participate in Qivana's Executive Matching Bonus program which is where fortunes are created in this industry http://www.monclersale.me. No other company makes it so easy to get into profit mode. This business had everything I was looking for! It is clear to me that Qivana will be a household name in the coming years. I know that Qivana rocks, but you must be able to market the opportunity effectively. Without that ability you do not have a business モンクレール ダウン. See what it takes for you to build a busines at www.qfaststart moncler.com

没有评论:

发表评论